What do you do if you have a dispute or complaint?
To help resolve any complaints or disputes as quickly and beneficially as possible for all concerned Moneyworks NZ Ltd has developed an efficient procedure for complaint and dispute resolution.
The resolution process is available to you free of charge.
These guidelines explain the steps to take if you have a complaint or dispute with Moneyworks NZ Ltd.
Four simple steps to a quick and fair solution
- Please contact Carey Church and explain your concern.
- We will then send you a form to complete with details on your complaint.
- Moneyworks NZ Ltd will then gather all information for investigation
- We shall then investigate the complaint and give you a result in writing
- You will be advised what else you can do if you are still dissatisfied.
Your initial contact may be made:
- by telephone
- by email
- in person, or
- in writing.
What to expect
Moneyworks NZ Ltd is committed to resolving your complaint or dispute as quickly as possible, which is why your concern will be handled by a member of staff who has the necessary power to deal with it effectively.
You may expect a written acknowledgement three working days after we receive your complaint and a written decision, together with an explanation for the decision within 7 working days.
Finding a solution
As soon as we receive your complaint, members of staff will record all the details you are able to give us and will access all relevant information from our files.
The Managing Director will then assess all the information, and make whatever additional enquiries are deemed necessary.
The Managing Director will then write to you and advise you of the decision and explain the reasons for it.