Moneyworks Workplace Seminars
Making your money work - and getting you to and through retirement seminars
Moneyworks – qualified financial planners – have been providing financial education in workplaces in New Zealand since 1997.
We have an extensive list of organisations that we have worked successfully with throughout New Zealand.. We have worked with both large and small employers – including a large range of Government Departments and semi Government organisations.
Financial stress is one of the major stressors on employees and often impacts on their productivity at work.
Research shows that financial education in the workplace provides an ROI of over 400% and has many other direct benefits to employers.
Moneyworks have a range of financial education programmes including:
- How to Make Your Money and KiwiSaver Work - getting you to and through retirement
- Effective Investment Strategies
- A Man is not a Financial Plan
All of these education options are made up of the following components:
- Group Seminars/Workshops for employees tailored to your workplace in content and length.
- One to one personal financial planning consultations.
- Regular monthly financial planning email newsletters for any employee who elects to receive them.
- Other benefits and features depending on how you wish to work with us.
Key issues covered:
- Having a strong sense of your financial direction and goals
- Understanding how the assumptions work around any information that you read in brochures and the media.
- Choosing the KiwiSaver, Insurance and Investments that are right for you
- Making sure you are getting the best value for money with your insurance
- Understanding how your investments work
- Ensuring you regularly review your lifestyle choices and your actions to achieve them.
- Making sure your legal arrangements are still suitable and up to date
The core 'How to make your money work' seminar can be delivered in 60 minutes, but it is a rush, and we find that everyone gets better value by allowing 90 minutes. This allows people to settle in and provides much more time for questions.
The seminars will be run in your workplace meeting room (or a meeting room that you are able to organise). A small fee applies to each seminar.
For more information on how financial education works, and how it could work for you, contact us by emailing Carey Church at email@example.com or filling in the form below.