This series of four videos was produced by the New Zealand Herald at the end of 2012. We feel that they are a great introduction to KiwiSaver, answering lots of questions. If these questions raise unanswered questions for you at the end of the video, ask us, go to Ask us a KiwiSaver Question.
Part Two: KiwiSaver Beginner's Guide
* What are providers and how many are there?
* What is a default provider?
* How do I choose a provider and what about fees?
* What happens if I don't like my provider?
* Who do I go to for advice?
* What do providers do with my money? (low, medium, high-risk funds)
If these questions raise unanswered questions for you at the end of the video, ask us, go to Ask us a KiwiSaver Question.
For more nformation on KiwiSaver, check out our other blogs:
If you have any thoughts or opinions that you would like to share, visit us at our Facebook or Linked In pages, and comment.
By Peter Church