Moneyworks NZ Ltd will be an ethical and sustainable, community focused financial advisory practice that builds long-term relationships with like-minded people and is committed to continual improvement. The services offered are transparent, professional and are based on our unique and proprietary ethical investment processes.
We help people get to and through retirement – ethically, while providing balanced lifestyles for our team and operating in a profitable and sustainable manner.
The purpose of Moneyworks is to deliver returns to shareholders whilst having an overall positive impact on society and the environment.
To help make the world a better place by
- having a sustainable business with an ethical focus
- contributing to our community
- aligning with businesses and clients that share our values and purpose.
How will we achieve this purpose?
- Educating our clients about how investing ethically has the power to facilitate real change in the world.
- Using our unique and proprietary ethical investment analysis process with our clients.
- Contribute to the community by donating a portion of Moneyworks profits every year.
- Volunteering, contributing to our community.
- Measuring and offsetting our emissions, recycling and being energy and water conscious.
We have been working with Peter for over 15 years and were (wrongly) concerned that he would dictate what we did with our money. We make our own decisions.
Peter treats us like genuine friends, not as clients. His manner is easy and personable and we have had consistently good returns on our investments.
We absolutely trust that Peter will only do the very best with our money and not take unnecessary risks.
Vanessa and ‘Ropes’ Ropitini – Palmerston North