What do you want from your financial planner?
- Peace of mind
- Confidence that your financial planner is putting your interests first
- Transparency about how your financial planner works, about where your money is invested
- Fee for service charging basis
- No hidden commissions
- Regular communication about what is happening in the world environment and how that relates to you and your situation
Moneyworks guides you to make the appropriate choices and provides solutions that maximise the probability of you achieving your financial goals, while continually reviewing your ‘safe versus risk’ balance.
Moneyworks also provides you with:
- The framework for thinking about your goals, and making those big decisions.
- Full financial planning advice, including your investments, your insurances, your KiwiSaver, all within the structure of achieving your goals.
- A fully comprehensive annual review of all aspects of your financial planning, to make sure that you are on track to achieve those goals.
- The innovative investment decision making approach balancing ‘safe versus risky’ investments.
- Access to leading edge investment research and monitoring your investments with an aim of getting your investment tax situation right.
- Education to ensure that you understand how all the aspects of your financial planning works.
Leading New Zealand organisations have been benefiting from this service since 1997. To find out more, call us on 0800 225 621 or email:
Carey Church – email@example.com
Peter Church – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our disclosure document is available by emailing us email@example.com